Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Stuck At Home Isn't So Bad!

It's been 3 weeks since the "stay at home" order was issued by the governor here in Oregon due to the coronavirus pandemic. Living in the country, I have some pretty great birding at my house. Here's only a few of the many birds that enjoy visiting me each day, as well as other beautiful sights I've enjoyed while being stuck at home.


Super Moon

Sky was starting to light up as I saw the Super Moon and Canada Geese together.




Sharp-shinned Hawk




Black Phoebe



Ring-necked Duck.  I counted 12 one day in the pond.



Fox Sparrow


House Sparrow


Rufous Hummingbird


Anna's Hummingbirds playing


Hutton's Vireo always hiding!

Lincoln Sparrow

Chestnut-backed Chickadee


Black-capped Chickadee



Fungi



Pretty wild flower


Varied Thrush

Western Bluebird

A Pair of American Kestrels

Orange-crowned Warbler


Pretty Wild Iris

I think everyone's doing a little more cooking these days.
This is my homemade pizza I make every Thursday during the stay at home order.  Yummy!

My birding buddie, Wilson the Standard Poodle


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Once approved, they will show on this blog. (Please, no external links in your comments, as they will not be posted.)

Thank you!