Monday, February 2, 2015

Around My Yard - in January (& More)

I stepped outside of my yard for a few other special shots to share with you.  First and foremost, my favorite shot of the month, my little grandson Zachary, who was born January 20th.

Little Zachary only a few hours old


I stopped by the Meadowlark Prairie Wetlands, and spotted a beautiful Great Blue Heron sitting on the bank just waiting for me to take his picture.

Great Blue Heron

Great Blue Heron

Over at the local park where a bunch of Canadian Geese hanging around, as well as some unusual Pilgrim Geese that sparked my attention.  


Pilgrim Goose


Canadian Goose
Back at home I had a squirrel who wanted in my bird food


and some cute little birds to watch.

Spotted Towhee

Dark-eyed Junco


Dark-eyed Junco


Black-capped Chickadee


And last but not least, my favorite hound, Jack.

Jack - My Basset Hound

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Once approved, they will show on this blog. (Please, no external links in your comments, as they will not be posted.)

Thank you!